These Fruit Explosion Breakfast Crepes will boost your morning with fiber, antioxidants, AND great taste! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
Fruit Explosion Breakfast Crepes
Makes: 6-7 servings
Time: 8 Minutes
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Milk
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat flour (or gluten free flour if preferred)
- 1 Tablespoon whole wheat flour (or gluten free flour if preferred)
- Pinch 100% Stevia powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 3/4 Cup fresh or frozen cut fruit (such as blueberries, oranges, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, etc.)
- Pinch 100% Stevia powder or bit of honey
- Optional: Powdered sugar for dusting
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender for 30 seconds.
Meanwhile heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Spray pan with cooking spray if desired.
Pour batter to 5″ diameter and cook crepe on one side.
Flip when lightly browned and repeat cooking on second side.
Continue until batter is gone making approximately 6 or 7 crepes.
Stack crepes on plate.
In same pan, warm fruit with a bit of Stevia or honey if desired.
Place by tablespoon into center of each crepe and roll into a log saving some fruit.
Place logs on a plate, top with remaining fruit and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Makes 6 to 7 crepes.