Fresh and light spring meal. Try this one with fresh flaked salmon or tuna. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
LEMON PASTA WITH FRESH HERBS
Fresh and light.
Makes: 6-8 (12-16 Samples) servings
Time: 15-20 Minutes
- 1Box Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
- 1/2Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped OR 1 cup fresh grape tomatoes, halved
- 2Cups Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2Tablespoons Grated Lemon Zest
- 2Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3Cup Reduced Fat Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta as directed in package. Drain pasta and add to a bowl with all remaining ingredients except cheeses and salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Salt to taste. Top with crumbled feta cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan.