Don’t get us wrong, we do have men who have completed our program and who run successful cooking businesses and we welcome and support them but, the majority of our HHC Certified Instructors and Independent Business owners are female, have families and came from the corporate world or Full-Time jobs.
Some have entrepreneurial backgrounds but most did not. What they all have in common is that they were ready for a more fulfilling and purposeful way of making money and wanted control of their time.
Do You Have What it Takes?
So what skills and resources do you need to own your own healthy cooking business? Here are a few things we’ve found that can be very useful based on our years of experience.
- The ability and desire to change your mindset from employee to business owner (we have a coach to help you with that.)
- A business blueprint that will save you time and money when starting up your healthy cooking business (we have that too!)
- Confidence in the service you will be sharing with your community (our classes are loved by thousands of families and all of our instructors. We think you will love them too.)
- Someone to talk to when you just aren’t sure about tech or the next steps (we offer real live human support plus a positive encouraging instructor community)
- Marketing Tools (We have hundreds of templates and simple co-branding rules)
- A plug and play website that will allow you to schedule, market and take class registrations (Here is a sample of an HHC template website which comes with a Full Membership)
- Ready-to-teach classes and simple healthy recipes (You don’t need to write all of these from scratch. We’ve already spent thousands of hours doing it for you)
- The desire and persistence to keep going even when you get a few NO’s (In our book NO just means on to the Next Opportunity)
- Simple and down to earth cooking tools and techniques to share with your community. (You don’t need to be a Culinary Prodigy to teach basic healthy cooking skills)
- The ability and desire to invest in owning your future, controlling your time and helping to defeat childhood obesity. (We offer Monthly payment plans for our Memberships to make it a bit easier financially to get started)
If this sounds like you, we’d love to schedule some time to answer any questions you might have.
Feel free to email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Check out our new webinar here: http://bit.ly/start-my-cooking-biz