You won’t need the “luck of the Irish” to enjoy all things GREEN. Visit Healthy Hands Cooking and check out this featured “Minty Shamrock Smoothie” recipe to get a taste for what our “Think and Eat Green” cooking class has to offer!
Minty Shamrock Smoothie
This minty and creamy smoothie is a kid favorite!
Makes: 2 servings
Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt or Frozen Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Crushed Ice
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach, stems removed
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves or 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 1 Pinch Stevia or other natural sweetener for added sweetness (optional)
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth