These banana and strawberry whole wheat crepes are as easy to make, as they are to eat. Dust them with a bit of powdered sugar for a gourmet effect. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
2 Minute Crepes
Makes: 8-10 servings
Time: 15-20 Minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Milk
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar or Natural Sweetener
- Butter Flavored Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 8 Strawberries, sliced
- Sifted Icing Sugar/Powdered Sugar
1. Place the first 5 ingredients in a blender and beat until smooth (about 10 seconds).
2. Heat a non-stick pan to medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Pour batter into pan until approximately 6″ in diameter. Flip when bottom side is browned. Cook the 2nd side until golden brown. Remove to a large plate.
3. Place sliced strawberries and bananas on crepe and roll until closed. Top with sliced fruit and dust with powdered sugar.
Makes approx. 8 to 10 crepes (6″ each).