Easy and Simple no-bake cookies. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
Oatmeal Energy Cookie Balls
Makes: 1 servings
Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3 Tablespoons Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter, Sun Butter, or Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
- 2 Tablespoons organic chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix with a fork and clean hands until thoroughly mixed together.
3. Using clean hands, form dough into 1” cookie balls (approximately 6 to
4. Place cookies on a small paper plate and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes
5. Cookies will firm up when placed in refrigerator.
Store left over cookies in refrigerator.