This Strawberry Salad with Strawberry Yogurt Dressing is easy, light, and yummy! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
Strawberry Salad with Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
Makes: 8 servings
Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Head of Organic Romaine Lettuce, torn
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cinder Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- Stevia or Organic Sugar to taste
Clean, tear, and toss lettuce and spinach in large serving bowl.
Top with sliced strawberries.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
In a blender, mix yogurt, strawberries, apple cider vinegar, poppy seeds, and Stevia powder to taste.
Serve dressing on the side or toss salad with dressing and serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings.