Sweet and crispy, these make a great homemade snack gift. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
MAPLE CINNAMON ROASTED CHICKPEAS
Makes: 2-4 servings
Time: 55 Minutes
- 2Cups chickpeas rinsed and dried
- 1Tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
- 2Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1Teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Pour the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes, shaking every 10 minutes to keep
them from burning.
5. Cool and store in 16oz wide-mouth glass canning jar.
* These make a great holiday gift! Decorate the canning jar in a festive way, add a gift tag and give to your favorite foodie!
Submitted by: HHC Certified Instructor, Maggie Perez