Delicioso! Wonderful, flavorful and gluten-free! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
GLUTEN-FREE REFRESHING PASTA SALAD
Makes: 4-6 Servings servings
Time: 20 Minutes
- 1box gluten free pasta (can be made from garbanzo beans, lentils, quinoa, etc.)
- 112oz jar of roasted red peppers or sun dried tomatoes
- 16oz jar of basil pesto (or make your own!)
- 1ball of fresh mozzarella cheese, diced or sprinkling of feta (optional)
- 3handfuls of fresh arugula
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water and refrigerate until no longer hot.
- In a large serving bowl, toss pasta and all remaining ingredients until combined.