Creamy Pasta with loads of nutrients. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
CREAMY SPINACH AND AVOCADO PASTA
Makes: 4 servings
Time: 30 Minutes
- Whole Wheat Pasta or Gluten-Free Pasta
- 1Clove Garlic
- 1Cup Spinach
- 1/2Cup Pecans
- 1/4Cup Basil
- 1/4Cup Parmesan cheese, grated or Vegan Option
- 1Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3/4 to 1Cup water
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box.
- Add rest of the ingredients to blender or food processor and blend it until it turns into a smooth consistency. Begin with ¾ cup water then add as needed for desired consistency.
- Toss the pasta with the pasta sauce in a bowl and serve immediately.