Try these moist and delicious brownies made with black beans instead of flour. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
BLACK BEAN BROWNIES
Makes: 12 (24 Samples) servings
Time: 40 minutes
- 1-15 oz. can of black beans – drained, rinsed and dried with paper towel
- 1/3Cup Unsweetened cocoa
- 2Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/8Cup Liquid coconut oil
- 1/2Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1Pinch Salt
- 1/4Cup Mini dark chocolate chips (organic)
- Powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray an 8″ x 8″ square baking pan with nonstick spray.
3. Place ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Fold in chocolate chips or place scattered on top of batter.
5. Pour into greased pan and bake 28-30 minutes.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Dust with powdered sugar.
8. Cut into squares.
We’d love for you to let us know how you like these!