All the flavors of a classic American favorite with less sugar. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
ALL-AMERICAN CRUST-LESS APPLE PIE FOR ONE
All the flavors of a classic American favorite with less sugar.
Makes: 1 (2 samples) servings
Time: 20 Minutes
- 1apple, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1Teaspoon butter or coconut oil
- 1Pinch Stevia or other natural sweeteners
- 1/8Teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinches Salt
- 1/4Cup Water (mixed with 1 tsp. cornstarch)
- 1Tablespoon Granola Mix
1. Peel Apple and core and slice into thin slices about 1/4 in thick.
2. Heat small skillet over medium heat to melt butter or coconut oil
3. Add sliced apples, Stevia powder, cinnamon and salt to skillet.
4. Saute for 8-10 minutes until apples are tender.
5. Pour water and cornstarch mixture over apples and stir to thicken.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Place apples in container and top with granola of choice.
This recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc