Santa’s reindeer aren’t the only ones who will love these wholesome no-bake cookies made with oats, cranberries, honey, coconut, peanut butter, flax seed, peppermint, and chocolate chips! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
CRANBERRY PEPPERMINT REINDEER BITES
Festive and easy to make no bake cookies your kids will love.
Makes: 20-25 Cookie Balls servings
Time: 15 Minutes
- 1Cup Dry Oatmeal
- 2/3Cup Toasted Coconut Flakes
- 1/2Cup Peanut Butter or Sun Butter for nut allergies
- 1/2Cup Ground Flax Seed or Wheat Germ
- 1/2Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4Cup Dried Cranberries
- 2Crushed Peppermint Candy Canes OR 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/3Cup Honey
- 1Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Roll into 1″ balls. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
Makes about 20-25 cookie balls.