Fresh veggies make a great snack anytime. Add this homemade savory ranch and take it to the next level! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
RANCH DRESSING RAINBOW CUPS
Makes: Varies servings
Time: 20-25 Minutes
- 1 Cup Dry Buttermilk Powder
- 2 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- Pinches Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- Pinches Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Dill
- 1 Cup Organic Plain Greek Yogurt
- Milk (optional to thin if needed)
- Sweet Red Peppers
To create the Ranch Mix:
Blend first 8 ingredients in a food processor and blend into a powder. Add parsley and dill and fold with a spoon. Store in an airtight container.
Ranch Dressing Rainbow Cups:
1. Mix 3 Tbsp. ranch dressing mix with yogurt. Add a bit of milk if the dressing is too thick.
2. Wash, dry, and cut veggies into spears.
3. Place a dollop of ranch dressing in a clear cup and top with vertically placed veggies.
*You may also use other veggies such as cucumbers, zucchini, squash, etc.
*Dairy products can be substituted with plant-based alternative products.