Summer Sweet Watermelon Smoothie! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
Makes: 1 (10 Samples) servings
Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 Cups Watermelon Cubes
- Dash of Stevia or Squeeze of Honey
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup 100% Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Ice
- Chia seeds or fresh/dried mint for garnish
Mix first 7 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Garnish with cubed watermelon, chia seeds and/or fresh or dried mint leaves.
Makes 1 serving.
*Dairy products can be substituted with plant-based alternative products.