Colorful and delicious fruit salad.
Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
KEY LIME FRUIT SALAD
Makes: 10 servings
Time: 20-25 Minutes
- 1 Cup Key Lime Flavored Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple (or Mini Pineapple Packed in Juice)
- 1 Cup Apples, chopped, skin left on
- 1 Cup Green or Red Seedless Grapes
- 1 Small Banana
- 1 Cup Watermelon, cubed, seedless, optional
- 1 Kiwi, sliced, optional
If using canned pineapple, separate the pineapple from the juice, reserving the juice. Wash and cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
Combine the fruit in a medium-sized bowl.
Mix together reserved pineapple juice (if using canned), yogurt, honey, and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit and mix to coat.