Get your pizza fix fast! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
PIZZA SPIRAL SANDWICHES
Makes: 1 (or 5 sample) servings
Time: 10-30 Minutes
- 1 Whole Wheat or
Gluten FreeTortilla 6-8
- 2 Tablespoons Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Pizza Sauce
- 10-12 Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Shredded Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Preservative Free Pepperoni or Vegetarian Alternative
- Toothpicks (optional)
Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
Top with pizza sauce, spinach, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
Roll to form a log and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight if possible.
If serving immediately, insert 5 toothpicks, one every 3/4 inch.
Cut between toothpicks to make 6 spirals. Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping.