Refreshing Spring or Summer Salad. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
Makes: 4-6 Servings (10 Sample Size) servings
Time: 20-25 Minutes
- 10 Cups Cubed Seedless Watermelon
- 2 Medium English Cucumbers chopped
- 6 Green Onions finely sliced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint (Or 2 Tbsp. Dried Mint)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Feta or crumbly goat cheese (or plant-based alternative to make it dairy-free and vegan)
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumbers, onions and mint. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over watermelon mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.