A savory filling sandwich. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH
Makes: 1 (4 Samples) servings
Time: 20-25 Minutes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cooked Organic Chicken, 4 oz. Each
- 1/4 Cup Finely Shredded Carrots or Finely Shredded Cabbage
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons All Natural Ranch Dressing
- 1 Small Whole Grain Sandwich Bun
- 1 Romaine Lettuce Leaf
Combine chicken, carrots, and barbecue sauce in a bowl. Spread ranch dressing on a bun. Top with the chicken mixture and lettuce.
*Hint- You can buy the shredded carrots in a bag and then shred them again in a food processor until they are very fine.