Spicy and Cool! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
BUFFALO CHICKEN WRAP
Makes: 1 servings
Time: 10-15 Minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Buffalo Wing Sauce (Such as Moore’s)
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Organic Chicken Breast, Cubed or Shredded (4 oz.)
- 2Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Whole Grain tortillas (or gluten-free)
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1/8 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- Chopped Tomatoes
Stir chicken pieces into the sauce. Coat well.
Whisk yogurt, pepper, and vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in feta cheese.
To assemble wraps; Lay tortilla on a work surface or plate. Spread with 1 Tablespoon feta cheese sauce and top with chicken, lettuce, celery, and tomato.
Roll and secure with seam-side down.
*Dairy products can be substituted with plant-based alternative products.