Beautiful Fall Salad! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
LAYERED FRUITY NUT SALAD
Makes: 4-6 Servings (10 Sample Size) servings
Time: 20-25 Minutes
- 2 Cups Salad Greens (Your Choice)
- 1 Cup Chopped Vegetables (such as Peppers, Green Beans, Broccoli, Cucumber)
- 1 Small Apple, Cubed with Skin On
- Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Nuts, any kind
- 1/2 Cup Mild Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- Light Raspberry Walnut Dressing
Put mixed salad green in a large bowl and toss with mixed chopped vegetables.
Sprinkle lemon juice on apple cubes and toss with vegetables and salad greens.
Top the salad with cranberries, cheese, and nuts. Toss with Light Raspberry Walnut Dressing.