Zesty and Simple. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
MEXICAN TORTILLA WRAP UPS
Makes: 1 servings
Time: 10-15 Minutes
- 2 Small Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, softened
- Taco or Nacho Seasoning, dash
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Red and Green Peppers, chopped
Mix cream cheese, seasoning, onion, and peppers.
Spread the first tortilla with 1/2 mixture.
Layer the second tortilla and spread the remaining mixture. Roll the tortilla, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator and slice into decorative spirals. Se