Garlicky shrimp with veggies mixed right in. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
Makes: 4 servings
Time: 30-35 Minutes
- 1/2 Pound Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Cup Broccoli, Cut into small pieces
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced finely
- 1 Pound Large Raw Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Parsley or 2 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Dash Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parmesan, Grated
Cook pasta according to the directions on the package adding the broccoli for the last 5 minutes.
While the pasta cooks, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat.
Add the garlic, and cook 3 minutes. Add the shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, and salt, and cook until the shrimp are pink and curled.
Toss the pasta & broccoli together with the shrimp. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.