Same great flavors, only baked. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
BAKED FRIED RICE
Makes: 6-8 servings
Time: 60-75 Minutes
- 2 Cups Long Grain Brown Rice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms, chopped finely
- 1 Package Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped (or frozen peas)
- 4 Cups Water, Veggie Broth, OR Beef Broth
Preheat oven 375°F. Mix all ingredients in a baking dish. Bake, uncovered for 60-75 minutes. Remove from oven, cool slightly and fluff with fork.