Fresh and simple. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
GARDEN FRESH SALAD
Makes: 6-8 servings
Time: 10-15 Minutes
- 6-8 Cups Mixed Baby Salad Greens (washed and cut)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Herbs (such as Chives, Parsley, Basil and Mint in any combination)
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, washed and halved
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar or Stevia
- Salt and Pepper
Place salad greens and fresh herbs in a large serving bowl. When ready to serve, shake dressing one more time and pour over greens. Toss to coat. Place cherry tomatoes on top of salad greens and serve immediately.
Dressing: Place Olive Oil, White Vinegar, Sugar, salt & pepper in a container with a lid. Shake vigorously for approximately 10 seconds and let stand to allow the flavors to combine.