Great with mashed potatoes! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
MOIST TURKEY OR BEEF MEATLOAF
Makes: 6 servings
Time: 70-80 Minutes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 Pound Ground Turkey or Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup (plus 1/2 cup for topping)
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8×4 meatloaf pan with cooking spray.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl using clean hands and mixing well. Gently pat into meatloaf pan and top with 1/2 cup ketchup.
Bake for 50-55 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
The recipe can be doubled using 2 meatloaf pans.
* No-Sugar Ketchup Recipe can be used for Ketchup vs store bought.