Spooky-delicious! Your kiddos will love making and eating these cute little ghosts. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
ISLAND GHOSTS AND NUTTY GHOSTS
Makes: 6 servings
Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Small container (5.5 oz.) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 Small Bananas
- 12 candy googly candy eyes (Wilson) – available in Michael’s stores and other craft stores
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 1/2 Cup flaked or shaved coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 Cup crushed nuts (such as pecans)
1. Stir yogurt until smooth and empty onto a paper plate.
2. Place coconut on a paper plate.
3. Place crushed nuts on a paper plate.
4. Peel bananas, cut in half and insert a Popsicle stick into each cut half.
5. Carefully roll bananas in yogurt until covered. Use a plastic knife to help spread the yogurt.
6. Roll the bananas in your choice of coconut or crushed nuts.
7. Secure 2 eyes by pushing into the banana.
8. Place on parchment paper covered tray and freeze until firm.