These cookies are savory rather than sweet and also make a nice appetizer.
Makes: 36-48 Cookies
Time: 90 Minutes
- 2 Cups 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup White Flour
- 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 36- 48 Pecan Halves
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl and combine with hands.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- Roll into 1” balls and place on parchment papered cookie sheet.
- Press a pecan half into center of each cookie pushing down slightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until set.
- Let cool on wire rack.