These make a super fun holiday activity for kids of all ages! Have fun and experiment with different healthy “sprinkles” and embellishments.
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
Makes: 12 servings
Time: 30 Minutes
- 3.5 Ounces Bar Organic Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 10-12 Pretzel Rods (Gluten Free if desired)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Organic Coconut
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped or Ground Nuts of your Choice
- Organic Dye Free Sprinkles
- Melt chocolate over low heat in a double boiler making sure no water gets into the chocolate – stirring constantly.
- Dip pretzels into chocolate or drizzle chocolate over pretzel to coat and sprinkle desired toppings.
- Let pretzels set on parchment lined tray.
- Once set, either serve or put in a fridge.