Do you have leftover chocolate from the Chocolate Dipped Pretzel recipe? Being avid chocolate lovers, we can’t stand to waste a bit of it. Instead, why not make chocolate bark with leftover ingredients?
Makes: Varies servings
Time: 30 Minutes
- 8 oz. dark organic chocolate 70%+ cacao, broken into pieces or leftover dark chocolate
- Assorted mix-ins like nuts, raisins, dried fruits, peppermints, etc.
- Parchment Paper
- Line a small tray with parchment paper.
- Chocolate can be melted slowly in a sauce pan on stove or in the microwave a few seconds at a time.
- Combine all of your toppings and put in bowl with melted chocolate. Optional: Throw in a handful of unsweetened, organic dried cranberries or raisins (whatever you have on hand).
- Stir to combine and pour on parchment lined tray spreading to create a thin layer.
- Put in fridge until it sets.
- Once set, break apart and enjoy!