Try this classic combination of Peanut Butter and Chocolate (in moderation of course!)
Makes: Varies servings
Time: 2 Hours
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Softened Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Flour (can be omitted if desired)
- 1 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using beaters, mix peanut butter, butter, and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar and flour until blended together.
- Using hands, roll into 1” balls.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slowly melt chocolate in double boiler over low heat.
- Using toothpicks, dip each ball into the chocolate and cover up to 2/3rds.
- Chill for 15 minutes to set. Keep refrigerated.