A fabulous stir fry packed with veggies and lean protein. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
CHICKEN ASPARAGUS STIR-FRY
Makes: 4 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame or Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, cleaned and cut into 1
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced in half
- 1 Pound Organic Chicken Breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and Pepper
- 2/3 Cup Stir Fry Sauce or Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Basil, Chopped (Optional)
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add onion and asparagus and stir-fry until tender.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and add to the pan.
Stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through.
Add the tomatoes and the sauce and cook until hot. Can be served over hot steamed brown rice.