Bun-free and scrumptious. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
EGG SALAD LETTUCE WRAPS
Makes: 1 servings
Time: 10-20 Minutes
Hard BoiledEggs Peeled and Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Celery
- 1 Tablespoon Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon or Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves (Or Whole Grain Bun)
Mash eggs on a small bowl with a fork. Stir celery, yogurt, mustard, onion powder, and pepper until combined.
Clean 4 Romaine Lettuce leaves separately or offer 1 whole grain bun per serving.
When ready to serve, spoon egg salad into lettuce leave and roll.
*Dairy products can be substituted with plant-based alternative products.