Who says pumpkins are the only thing you can only carve pumpkins! Check out these cute little jack-o-lanterns. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
Makes: 1 (x 10 to make 10 sample) servings
Time: 10-15 Minutes
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 12 Dark Purple Grapes
- Honey With Pour Spout
- Googly candy eyes (Wilson) – available in Michael’s stores and other craft store
1. Wash, dry and cut top off pepper.
2. Using fingers, remove inside veins and seeds.
3. Wash inside and pat dry.
4. Using a small, safe, pumpkin carver tool, cut out eyes and mouth.
5. Fill pepper with washed/dried grapes.
6. Place small drop of honey on a few of the top grapes. Glue eyes to the top grapes.
Recommendation: Serve peppers and grapes with The Great Pumpkin Patch Dip.