Santa’s reindeer aren’t the only ones who will love these wholesome no-bake cookies made with oats, cranberries, honey, coconut, peanut butter, flax seed, peppermint, and chocolate chips! Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
CRANBERRY PEPPERMINT REINDEER BITES
Festive and easy to make no bake cookies your kids will love.
Makes: 20-25 Cookie Balls servings
Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Cup Dry Oatmeal
- 2/3 Cup Toasted Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter or Sun Butter for nut allergies
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seed or Wheat Germ
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 Crushed Peppermint Candy Canes OR 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Roll into 1″ balls. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
Makes about 20-25 cookie balls.