This Great Pumpkin Patch Dip is scary good. 🙂 Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
THE GREAT PUMPKIN PATCH DIP
Makes: 10 servings
Time: 10-15 Minutes
- 1 15 oz. Can Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese Softened (or
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup (100% & organic) or Stevia to sweeten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Raw fruits and veggies, cleaned and cut
- Pitas and pretzels (optional)
Place ingredients in a bowl and stir with a spoon until very smooth.
Serve dip with a variety of RAW fruits and veggies and pita triangles or pretzel.
*Dairy products can be substituted with plant based alternative products.