Simple salad with a refreshing dressing. Try this healthy recipe and visit Healthy Hands Cooking to learn about our instructor opportunity and healthy cooking classes.
GARDEN FRESH SALAD 2
Makes: 6-8 (12-16 Samples) servings
Time: 15-20 Minutes
- 8-10 Cups Mixed Baby Salad Greens (washed and cut)
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1/2 English Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Sweet Yellow Pepper, washed and cut into cubes or strips
- 1/3Cup White Vinegar
- 2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Sugar
Mix Salad ingredients in a bowl.
Place all salad dressing ingredients (vinegar, olive oil, water, pepper, herbs, sugar, salt) in a glass container with lid (such as a mason jar). Shake until well blended. Pour over salad, and toss just before serving.